Virtual T-Cell Lymphoma Patient Education Forum
Jul 10, 2021 @ 10:00AM - Jul 10, 2021 @ 12:30PM
VIRTUAL PROGRAM: This is a virtual event, accessible only online and over the phone - access information will be emailed to you a few days before the program.
- Registration is required. You will receive a confirmation after registering; a reminder with instructions on how to access and attend the program will be emailed a few days before the actual event.
- This program is for patients, survivors, caregivers, medical professionals and program supporters. If you are a pharmaceutical industry professional that is interested in attending but your company isn't listed as a sponsor, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about sponsorship.
- If you are new to Zoom, you can learn more and prepare for the program by clicking here
- Start time of 10am is given in Pacific Daylight Time (PDT): 7am HST, 9am ADT, 10am PDT, 10am MST, 11am MDT, 12pm CDT, 1pm EDT
- Lymphoma Overview
- How to Navigate a Diagnosis of T-Cell Lymphoma (PTCL & CTCL)
- Treatment Options
- Novel Therapies
- Clinical Trials
- The Patient Perspective
When & WhereJul 10, 2021 @ 10:00AM - Jul 10, 2021 @ 12:30PM